Yorkshire & Humber Awards
Held every year in July, the Constructing Excellence Yorkshire and Humber Awards are a celebration of the very best the regional construction industry has to offer and highlights the pioneering individuals, projects and organisations that are truly moving our sector forward.
A-one+ has been shortlisted for a superb 7 awards over 6 categories. These are:
- Health, Safety & Wellbeing category – A64 Askham Bryan Ultigrip Pavement Solution
- Innovation category – A64 Askham Bryan Ultigrip Pavement Solution
- Integration & Collaborative Working category – A63 South Cave 6000T Project
- Integration & Collaborative Working category – A-one+ Integrated Delivery Teams
- Preservation & Rejuvenation category – M180 Inglis Bridge Preservation
- Project of the Year category – A63 South Cave 6000T Project
- Value category – A64 Askham Bryan Ultigrip Pavement Solution
For us the shortlist represents respected industry recognition across a range of highway maintenance schemes alongside the wider construction industry and continues a long and enviable record of external recognition for the work we undertake.
The winners will be announced at the ‘Under the Sea’ themed gala awards presentation on Thursday 12 July at The Queens Ballroom, Queens Hotel, Leeds.
For more information about the event and Constructing Excellence in Yorkshire and Humber click the here.