Terms & Conditions
Please read this legal message carefully. Access to and use of this site (www.aone.uk.com) is subject to the following terms:
1. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this site.
2. All material contained in this site is the property of A-one+ and all rights are reserved. A-one+ reserves the right to revise this site service or to withdraw access to the whole or any part of this site at any time.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any part of this site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any part of this site except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this site requires the prior written permission of A-one+.
4. A-one+ assumes no responsibility for the content of any external internet site to which this site has links and cannot be held liable for damage suffered or loss or costs incurred howsoever caused, as a result of your use of any other site.
5. Whilst A-one+ has taken every effort to provide accurate information on this site, neither A-one+, its employees, affiliated companies, suppliers or any of their employees accept liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. A-one+ shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any information contained on this site.
6. These terms shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and you agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.