What a phenomenal start to the year, A-one+ has been shortlisted for 8 awards across 5 categories of the 2018 Committed to Construction in Humber and West Yorkshire Awards.
Shortlisted entries include;
- Area 12 Integrated Delivery Team for the Collaborative Working Award
- Both Ultigrip and GIS and Asset Data Management for the Innovation Award
- Three for the Team of the Year Award; A63 South Cave 6,000T Project, Area 12 Integrated Delivery Team and Inglis Bridge Preservation
- A-one+ Better Together for the Social Value Award
- A63 South Cave 6,000T Project for the Project of the Year under £5m Award
And, Thomas Coleman is one of only 2 individual finalists for the Achiever of the Year Award for his GIS and Asset Data Management System.