Quarterly collaboration and supply chain forum today at our Tingley Motorway depot, with attendees from across every aspect of our supply chain and key colleagues from Highways England.
This is the biggest turnout we have ever had, a consequence of the outputs from our Area 12 collaborative community.
Hosted by A-one+, General Manager, Brian Statham the group worked through actions and minutes from the last session and talked about value of the forum.
• Highways England, Home Safe and Well campaign launch
• Supply chain process update and KPI monitoring
• Asset Led Delivery Model preparing for the future
• A-one+ results from Highways England Lean Assessment – highest in the country for a tier 1 contractor
• Sharing innovations
• Risk and opportunities
• Chief executive visit to Ouse Bridge
During a short break attendees take advantage of the one-one networking opportunity.
The forum encourages genuine open discussion to address concerns and share experiences as a collective which demonstrates a high level of supply chain trust and community.
Living our values