Let’s talk about winter?
Registration is now open for the 27th Annual Cold Comfort conference and exhibition. The annual winter maintenance event takes place on 16 and 17 May at the Ricoh Arena Coventry.
Cold Comfort 2018 is the country’s only conference and exhibition dedicated solely to the winter services sector. The theme for this year’s conference is tracking winter challenges with more effective and efficient delivery.
Wayne Davison is representing A-one+ at the event this year and will be talking about; contract requirements and client specification, protocols and decision making, plant and material usage and our people.
Register now click here.
Other highlights include:
• An update on the new winter service guidance and some of the key areas of change
• Methods for evaluating winter service delivery maintenance of cycle paths
• Managing winter strategies on the rail network
• Supply and demand: the story behind the production and movement of salt around the UK
• Working with local authorities to develop more sustainable flood strategies
• A risk based approach to winter: a sector update
• A new direction: Implementing changes and new strategies following the introduction of the ‘Well-Managed Highway Infrastructure’ Code of Practice making improvements.